Director of the JINR University Centre
Stanislav Zdislavovich Pakulyak , Doctor of Physics and Mathematics.
Date and place of birth:
4 May 1964, Gorlovka, Donetsk Region, Ukraine, USSR.
Education and degrees:
- 1985 Physics Department, Shevchenko State University, Kiev
- 1991 Candidate of Physics and Mathematics («Finite-Gap Solutions of the Supersymmetric Equations and Representation Theory of Lie Supergroup»)
- 2007 Doctor of Physics and Mathematics Symmetries of the Space of States in the Quantum Integrable Models»)
- 1985-1988 PhD student of the Institute for Theoretical Physics, AS of Ukraine
- 1988-1995 Junior researcher, researcher of the Department «Mathematical Methods in Theoretical Physics», ITP, AS of Ukraine
- 1992-1993 Visiting position at Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University (Japan)
- 1994-1995 Visiting position at Departamento de Fisica Teorica, Zaragoza University (Spain)
- Since 1995 Senior researcher, leading researcher at LTP, JINR
- 2008-2009 Vice-Director of JINR University Centre
- 2009-2010 Acting Director of JINR UC Since 2010 Director of JINR UC
Scientific and organizational activity:
- 1987-2004 Organizer of more than 10 schools for young scientists at ITP, AS, Ukraine, and JINR LTP
- Since 2010 Member of JINR Scientific and Technical Council
Management of students’ diploma and thesis work.
Mathematical physics, application of the representation theory in the exactly solvable models of the quantum field theory and statistical physics, integrable models of the quantum field theory.
Author of more than 50 research papers in the theory of classical and quantum integrable systems.