Publication of the bulletin News of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research started in 1988. JINR News is issued 4 times a year and provides information on new scientific results, obtained at JINR Laboratories, on progress in performance of large-scale experiments, on construction of new installations, about discoveries, inventions, etc. JINR social life is presented extensively. The JINR News bulletin is distributed inside both the Institute and the Member States, as well as in scientific centres collaborating with Dubna.
Contents #4 2016
- At the Laboratories of JINR
- IUPAC Announces the Names of the Elements 113, 115, 117, and 118
- STAR: Results and Future
- Jubilee Year of Implementation of a Method for Obtaining Ultralow Temperatures by Dissolving 3He in 4He
- JINR Cloud Infrastructure Evolution
- SESSION OF THE JINR SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL
- ACADEMIC RANKS Elections to the Russian Academy of Sciences
- JINR DIRECTORATE’S INFORMATION
- JUBILEES V.V. Voronov turns 70 V.A. Matveev turns 75 Happy Anniversary, LIT!
- SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION
- CONFERENCES. MEETINGS
- SCHOOLS. SEMINARS
- NEW PUBLICATIONS