Jubilee seminar dedicated to the 80th anniversary of I.V. Puzynin
On Tuesday, 24 April 2018, a Jubilee seminar dedicated to the 80th anniversary of birth of Igor Victorovich Puzynin will be held in the Laboratory of Information Technologies JINR.
Venue and Time: LIT Conference Hall, at 3:00 PM.
- Official part. Speeches by colleagues and friends
- Scientific seminar
- V.S. Melezhik, “Measurement of resonance processes in the limited geometry of nuclear and ion-nuclear traps”;
- V.P. Gerdt, “Computer analysis of linearizability for ordinary differential equations”;
- V.P. Tsvetkov, “Regularized prototype of Newton’s method in tasks of astrophysics, economics, demography and cardiorhythms modelling”;
- Z.A. Sharipov, “Molecular dynamics methods for modelling interaction processes of heavy ions and nanoclusters with condensed matters”.