Winners of JINR Grant Competition for teachers announced
News, 25 March 2021
Ten schoolteachers and teachers of additional education of Dubna became winners of the annual competition for scholarships (grants) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research.
In 2021, the total number of reviewed candidates was 23, 10 of which obtained JINR grants.
The winners are:
- Elvira A. Nazarova, Biology, Dialogue school;
- Tatiana V. Markova, Mathematics, Lyceum No.6;
- Natalia S. Pereverzieva, Mathematics, Lyceum No.6;
- Ekaterina A. Dadiani, Mathematics, School No.9;
- Anastasia S. Marchenko, Biology and Chemistry, Polis Lyceum;
- Lilia V. Pasyuk, Chemistry, Lyceum No.6;
- Boris Yu. Victorov, Physics, School No.10;
- Irina A. Dudareva, IT, Gymnasium No.11;
- Sergey N. Protasov, teacher of additional education, Druzhba Centre;
- Irina N. Fageikina, teacher of additional education, Dubna University.
The Joint Institute for Nuclear Research has been holding this annual grant competition for 21 years thus increasing the professional level of the city’s teachers and encouraging their creative activities.
When considering applications, the jury paid attention to subjects and techniques necessary for training the staff for JINR: natural and engineering sciences, IT, advanced techniques for additional school education in natural sciences.
The annual scholarship (grant) includes a one-time money-reward of 100,000 rubles and an honorary JINR diploma.