JINR will take part in festival “TECHNOSPHERE”
News, 23 September 2021
On 25 – 26 September, the festival “TECHNOSPHERE” will take place at VDNH as a part of the Year of Science and Technology in the Russian Federation. The largest Russian scientific and technological companies will present their latest developments to the wide audience at the festival.
The festival will be a catalyst for all the processes of high-tech industry and will unite the scientific community in one place.
The programme and exposition of the “TECHNOSPHERE” festival are divided into the following segments and zones:
- Smart Russia zone — inventors’ zone
- Zone of universities and research institutes
- Zone of companies: today’s future and rich history
- business programme zone
- children’s zone
- film festival’s zone
- press office
- demonstration zones
- 1:50 PM – about the NICA complex
- 2:20 PM – about the “Baikal-GVD” deep-underwater neutrino telescope
Everyone interested is kindly invited to join the festival.
Working hours: from 11: 00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Admission is free, with no age limits.