Quantum field theory, high-energy physics, and cosmology
News, 18 July 2022
On 18 – 21 July, the Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics is hosting the International Conference on Quantum Field Theory, High-Energy Physics, and Cosmology. The Сonference is organized jointly by the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, the Institute for Nuclear Research of Russian Academy of Science, and Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
The Сonference covers a wide range of topics in five thematic areas:
- Quantum field theory and gravity;
- Collider physics and 3D hadron structure;
- QCD at high temperature and density;
- Neutrino physics and non-accelerator physics;
- Dark matter and cosmology.
The following plenary talks are planned:
- Progress in multiloop calculations;
- Large Hadron Collider: news from four main experiments;
- Progress in understanding of physics at high temperature and density;
- Neutrino oscillations and sterile neutrinos;
- Dark matter: new models and experimental searches;
- Gravitational waves and the structure of the Universe;
A poster session for young scientists is organized as part of the Conference.
Proceedings of the Conrefence will be published in the journal «Physics of Particles and Nuclei, Letters»