Vacant position: Director of the JINR Cultural Centre “Mir
News, 12 April 2018
The Joint Institute for Nuclear Research launches a competition for the vacant position of Director of the JINR Cultural Centre “Mir”.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- not less than 10 year work experience in the sphere
- not less than 5 year work experience in management
- additional education in business management
- knowledge of laws concerning organization and holding concerts and other mass cultural events
- knowledge of requirements necessary for concluding contracts and selling tickets, knowledge of labour legislation
- knowledge of modern technologies in organization of mass culture events and concerts, technologies of ticket sales, technologies of attracting the audience
- negotiating experience
- experience in conduct of competitive procedures
- computer skills at the confident user level
- knowledge of social networks
For participation in the competition the following documents should be subscribed:
- personal application form
- profile and autobiography written in free form
- photo of the applicant, copy of the employment record book
- copies of diplomas of higher education
- copies of diplomas of additional and further education
- list of achievements of the applicant in free form
- the concept of the Cultural Centre “Mir” development and an essay on the programme of its implementation
- other additional documents at the applicant’s discretion
The fixed-term employment contract will be concluded with the winner of the competition for the position of Director.
Applications and necessary documents should be sent at the address: 141980, Moscow Region, Dubna, Vysotsky Alley 1a, room 8 until 25 April 2018.
Working hours: 8:45 AM – 5:45 PM.
Assumed date of the competition is 3 May 2018.
Phone: +7 (496) 216-50-66
Contact person: Head of the SIM Office A.V. Tamonov.