XXVI International Conference MCE-2020
News, 27 January 2020
From 27 January to 1 February 2020, the 26th International Conference “Mathematics. Computing. Education” will be held in the Dubna State University.
Conferences of the MCE series are interdisciplinary and aimed at consolidation of efforts of scientists and professors, preservation of traditions of Russian science and education, scientific and teaching staff training in the fields of math modelling and IT, attracting the youth to science and education.
In the frames of the MCE-2020 Conference, plenary sessions and sections will take place: oral and poster presentations. The evening programme of the event includes round tables, lectures, personal evenings, concerts, etc. In the frames of the MCE-2020 agenda, the Symposium with international participation “Biophysics of complex systems. Computational and systems biology. Molecular modelling” and the Round Table “Cultural space of Russia. Russian scientific language” will be held.
Organizers of the Conference:
- Lomonosov Moscow State University,
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR, Dubna),
- Dubna State University,
- Pushchino Scientific Centre for Biological Research RAS,
- RAS Institute of Cell Biophysics,
- RAS Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics,
- Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology RAS,
- Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics RAS,
- National RAS Committee of Russian Bio physicists,
- Interregional non-governmental organization “Women in Science and Education”.