«Topical Issues in Space Radiobiology and Astrobiology»
News, 15 October 2018
The International Conference «Topical Issues in Space Radiobiology and Astrobiology» will be launched on 17 October 2018 in the International Conference Hall in Dubna.
The Conference covers the following topics:
- Mechanisms of functional disorders in the central nervous system of experimental animals under the action of ionizing radiation with different physical characteristics;
- Molecular-physiological disorders in the structures of the nervous system under the action of accelerated charged particles;
- Mechanisms of formation and repair of molecular genetic damages in the cells of higher eukaryotes under the action of ionizing radiation of different quality;
- Formation of complex prebiotic compounds under the action of high-energy charged particles;
- The seek and the study of microfossils in meteorites and early terrestrial protocrust.
In addition to reports, the programme of the Conference includes poster sessions. The International Conference «Topical Issues in Space Radiobiology and Astobiology» will work until 19 October.