Group of Scientific Communication: to Share Knowledge, Explain What Is Going On, Keep the History
Dzhelepov Laboratory of Nuclear Problems
DLNP Joint Seminar
Date and Time: Wednesday, 8 September 2021, at 11:00 AM
Venue: Online conference on Zoom
Seminar topic: “Group of Scientific Communication: to Share Knowledge, Explain What Is Going On, Keep the History”
Speaker: Elena Dubovik
The Group of Scientific Communication of the Dzhelepov Laboratory of Nuclear Problems was organized a year and a half ago. Keeping in mind that present-day scientific communications advance science ideas not only in the community of scientists but also beyond, the focus areas of the Group are:
- support and preparation of scientific events with DLNP participation;
- arrangement of DLNP outreach activities;
- formation of a positive image of the Laboratory as a modern and perspective scientific institution with a large development potential;
- informing people about DLNP activities via the website and social media;
- contacts with mass media;
- maintenance of the Museum-Study of Bruno Pontecorvo, investigation of the science legacy of the renowned scientist and its popularization;
- maintenance of DLNP historical memory.
The Group activities during a year and a half will be summarized at the seminar.