About work of JINR sports facilities
Culture, 30 June 2020
Since 1 July, sports objects of the JINR Stadium “Nauka” and the JINR Sports Club will resume their work.
All workouts will be held according to the Standard of work organization of sports facilities so that to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection (COVID-19) and to comply with all recommendations at sports facilities, the following rules are established:
- The throughput is reduced to 25 % of the total capacity of the facility.
- All workouts are allowed by appointment by phones of sports facilities starting from 29 June 2020.
- Arrival and waiting for workouts should be made outside the premises of sports facilities at a safe distance.
- Entrance for workouts is possible 30 minutes before the start. 15 minutes are given for the entrance control (body temperature measurement) and 15 minutes are allocated for being in changing rooms.
- Persons with a body temperature of 37.0 °C or higher are not allowed to attend workouts.
- It is prohibited to have meals in the territory of sports facilities.
- Entrance to and staying at sports objects is admitted only in personal protective equipment (masks and gloves), except during classes.
All workouts are held by appointment only. Phone numbers to make an appointment:
“Nauka” Stadium +7 (496) 216-43-11
JINR Sports Club +7 (496) 216-43-48