Broadcast of Scientific Festival “NAUKA 0+”: mega-science project NICA
News, 22 September 2020
What is in store for us in today’s broadcast?
This day will be devoted to large-scale scientific tasks and experiments of the mega-science project NICA. The programme includes the following:
- Welcoming speech by representatives of the Samara site of the Festival “NAUKA 0+”
- Science popular film about the NICA collider
- Introducing speakers. Sergey A. Kostromin, Head of the Department of the Veksler and Baldin Laboratory of High Energy Physics (VBLHEP) will make a report on behalf of JINR
- Video excursion to the production site of magnets for NICA
- Discussion of video materials and answers to the questions of listeners
Join the event and invite your friends!