Invitation to a celebration
The JINR Directorate, the national group of Bulgaria in JINR, and the JINR Cultural Centre “Mir” invite the JINR staff to a festive evening dedicated to the Day of Slavic literature and culture that will be held on 24 May 2019 at 6:00 PM in the JINR Cultural Centre “Mir”.
The programme of the evening includes acquaintance with a thematical exhibition “Bulgaria is the motherland of the Cyrillic alphabet” by the Bulgarian Cultural Institute (Moscow) and an exhibition of unique book editions from the rare book and literature collection prepared by the JINR Universal Public Library (Dubna). The exhibitions will be held in the exhibition hall of the Cultural Centre.
The following leading creative teams of Dubna and guests of our city will take part in the gala-concert:
- Folk choreographic ensemble “Kalinka” of the “Oktyabr” Cultural Centre (Dubna), art director – Honorary Cultural Worker of the Moscow Region Irina Yatskova;
- JINR staff members – a vocal duet of Marina Sidorchuk and Anna Kulakovskaya;
- Folk music ensemble “Dmitrov horn players” of the “Sodruzhestvo” Cultural Centre (Dmitrov), art director – Valery Kolbin;
- Folk instrument orchestra “Balalaika” of the Children Music School of Dubna, art director – Nadezhda Kuznetsova, soloist – Fedor Kolesnichenko;
- Children folk band “Veresen” of the gymnasium “A. Tsvetkov Art School” (Taldom), art director – Honorary Cultural Worker of the Moscow Region Igor Kondratiev;
- Post-graduate of the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory Maria Zhekova (mezzo-soprano, Bulgaria);
- Virtuoso guitar player Hristo Kirillov (Bulgaria);
- Folk ensemble “Bulgarian rose” of the Bulgarian Cultural Institute (Moscow), art director – Svetlana Fursenko