ISINN-28 to be held in new format
News, 21 May 2021
On 24 May 2021, the 28th International Seminar on Interaction of Neutrons with Nuclei (ISINN-28) will start. The meeting has been attracting specialists from leading research centres all over the world for almost 30 years.
Organizers of ISINN-28 are the Frank Laboratory of Neutron Physics JINR, the State Key Laboratory of Intense Pulsed Radiation Simulation and Effect (SKLIPRSE) of the Northwest Institute of Nuclear Technology (NINT, China).
ISINN-28 aims at bringing together leading scientists, researchers, and research scholars from around the world involved in the development of neutron science, nuclear physics, and their applications to exchange and share their experience and most recent results in this traditional but rapidly evolving field.
The meeting will cover the following topics:
- Fundamental properties of the neutron
- Fundamental interactions & symmetries in neutron induced reactions
- Properties of compound states, nuclear structure
- Intermediate and fast neutron induced reactions
- Gamma-decay of excited states
- Nuclear fission
- Nuclear data for applied and scientific purposes
- Neutron detection & Methodical aspects
- Physics of ultracold neutrons (UCN)
- Nuclear and related analytical techniques in environmental and material sciences
- ADS Studies
- Neutron radiation effects
- Nuclear reactor physics
- Radiation transportation and simulation
- Advanced neutron sources and perspective experiments