JINR grants for best teachers of Dubna
Education, 21 March 2019
Winners of the JINR Grant Competition for schoolteachers and teachers of additional education of Dubna were announced.
In 2019, the total number of reviewed candidates was 18, of which 10 obtained JINR grants:
- Larisa A. Balakshina (the “Dubna” Lyceum, physics)
- Liubov G. Barminskaya (the Lyceum #6, computer science)
- Natalia V. Mikhaleva (School #11, mathematics)
- Svetlana E. Moisseeva (School #10, mathematics)
- Irina A. Smirnova (Gymnasium #8, physics)
- Elena A. Stepanova (School “Dialogue”, teacher of additional education)
- Natalia M. Trusova (School #1, chemistry)
- Marina S. Fedoseeva (Gymnasium #3, computer science)
- Marina B. Churinova (School #7, primary classes)
- Olga V. Shakhalova (the “Dubna” Lyceum, biology)
Congratulatory certificates will be presented at a ceremonial celebration of the JINR Foundation Day on 26 March 2019.