JINR Operational Headquarters informs
Organization, 04 November 2020
The JINR Operational Headquarters congratulates on the National Unity Day!
At the same time, the Headquarters informs about the worsening of the epidemiological situation in Dubna and at JINR, in particular. Thus, the total number of infected JINR employees registered by Medical Unit No.9 is:
as of 01.09.2020, 22;
as of 01.10.2020, 28;
as of 15.10.2020, 38;
as of 30.10.2020, 59.
These figures should be complemented with about 30% of infected staff members registered by the ambulance and the Dubna City Hospital. Thus, the total number of infected JINR employees since the beginning of the epidemic is about 80 people. 12 people have been hospitalized. The number of infected JINR employees has more than doubled for the last month.
- Order No. 558 of 30.09.2020 About remote working regime for the period from 1 October to 30 November 2020, which states, in particular: it is recommended to organize remote working regime for the period from 1 October to 30 November 2020 of employees, especially of staff members aged more than 65, as well as people with diseases specified in the Decree of the Governor of the Moscow Region of 12.03.2020 No. 108 ПГ, except for managers and employees engaged in continuous activities and work at the basic facilities conducting, conducting research, installation and commissioning activities, regulatory and other mandatory work thus ensuring their continuous operation, as well as work under contracts with other organizations.
- Order No. 609 of 20.10.2020 About limitations imposed on particular objects and on holding events at JINR since 21.10.2020. The order states, in particular: to suspend since 21.10.2020 the operation of the Museum of History of Science and Technology of JINR, holding of sports events at the facilities of the Sports Complex, except for events held without the presence of the audience, holding of recreational, leisure, entertainment, cultural, exhibition, educational and other similar events with the presence of the audience in the Cultural Centre “Mir”, the Blokhintsev Universal Public Library, as well as at other JINR objects in Dubna.
- Order No. 610 of 21.10.2020 About organization of remote working regime, which states, in particular: Heads of structural divisions located in Dubna should ensure remote work of employees up to 30 November, especially of employees aged more than 65, in compliance with the lists made up by structural divisions so that to fulfil JINR Order No. 219 of 06.04.2020 and the letter No. 010-32/254 of 09.10.2020.
- The letter by the Head of the Operational Headquarters No. 268 of 22.10.2020, which instructs heads of structural divisions to prepare up-to-date (as of the request date) lists of employees performing work remotely and to appoint authorized persons to control the compliance with anti-epidemic measures and requirements of Standards for work organization aimed to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-2019) (i.e. COVID-19 controllers).
- Order No. 629 of 29.10.2020 included decisions about extension of powers and composition of the Operational Headquarters, in particular:
to include the following persons to the membership of the Operational Headquarters for preventing the spread of the coronavirus infection: Deputy Head: E. D. Uglov; members of the Headquarters: A. P. Kuznetsov, Yu. V. Maslov, L. Yu. Stolypina.
The Operational Headquarter is subject: jointly with heads of structural divisions to organize testing of JINR employees for the coronavirus infection; to control the organization of remote working regime, to control the organization and compliance with measures aimed to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus infection at workplaces, in buildings and in the JINR territory, as well as when using official transport; to control the appointment in structural divisions of employees authorized to control the observance of anti-epidemic measures and requirements of Standards of work organization in order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) (COVID-19 controllers); to provide COVID-19 controllers with methodological and coordination aid in structural divisions.
- The decree of the Operational Headquarters of 29.10.2020 (approved by Director V. A. Matveev) gave necessary tasks and recommendations to heads of divisions and employees, as well as reallocated the responsibilities of the Headquarters’ members, including coordination of interaction of the Headquarters with divisions represented by appointed inspectors (controllers) and testing of employees for COVID-19 assigned to Larisa Yurievna Stolypina (email@example.com), +7 (926) 895-60-10. Registration for tests: daily, except for Tuesdays, from 8:30 to 10:00 AM, in radiology building of Medical Unit No.9.
Head of the JINR Operational Headquarters G. D. Shirkov