Jubilee Internship for Young Researchers from the CIS member states
Education, 12 May 2017
The International Innovation Nanotechnology Center of the CIS countries announces the 10th julilee Internship for Young Researchers from the CIS member states which will be held on 17 July – 15 August 2017 in Dubna with the support of the Intergovernmental Foundation for Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Cooperation and the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research.
The Internship is aimed at active involvement of the scientific youth in the activities run by the International Innovation Nanotechnology Center of the CIS countries (ININC) (http://ininc.jinr.ru and http://innovation.jinr.ru), including:
- acquaintance with the latest achievements in research of nanosystems and materials using various experimental methods in nanodiagnostics;
- mastering interdisciplinary approaches in scientific research in the fields of nano-, bio – and information technologies;
- gaining experience of participation in scientific discussions on topical issues of physics, chemistry, biology, materials science, innovation management;
- acquaintance with existent institutions of innovative development in the CIS countries and the European Union;
- learning theory and practice of innovation management and technology commercialization;
- exchange of proprietary research experience;
- joint elaboration and implementation of proprietary scientific and innovative projects during the Internship.
As part of the Internship program, the participants will get an insight on the International Innovation Nanotechnology Center of the CIS countries, the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, its laboratories and all the scientific and research fields JINR is involved in. The participants of the Internship will be able to make contact not only with each other, but with the representatives of the Russian scientific institutes.
As a result of the participation in the Program, the interns will be eligible to apply for a grant to implement joint scientific projects. The interns will also have access to unique equipment to conduct scientific research.