“Particle Correlations and Femtoscopy”
News, 31 May 2019
On 2 June 2019, the 14th International Workshop on Particle Correlations and Femtoscopy (WPCF2019) will be launched. The Workshop is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of M. Podgoretsky’s birth. The event is organized by the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research.
About 70 specialists in the fields of particle correlations and femtoscopy from Brasil, the Czech Republic, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, and the USA will gather in Dubna.
The programme of the Workshop will cover the following topics:
- Femtoscopy at RHIC and LHC: links to QGP physics
- Femtoscopy in A+A, p+p , p+A and e+e- collisions at relativistic energies
- Femtoscopy at intermediate energies: links to the EoS
- Correlations and femtoscopy at NICA complex
- Charge fluctuations, correlations and balance functions
- Fluctuation in initial conditions
- Collective flow and correlations
- Resonances at RHIC and LHC
- Resonances at low and intermediate energies
- Electromagnetic effects in heavy-ion collisions
- Searches for the critical point
- Chiral magnetic effects and vorticity
- New methods and facilities
The WPCF2019 Workshop will be concluded on 7 June.