Conferences, 10 July 2015
The International Conference Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015), will be held in High Tatra Mountains (Slovakia) from July 13 until July 17, 2015.
The Conference was organized by the Laboratory of Information Technologies, Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia, the Institute of Experimental Physics, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Košice, the Technical University of Košice, the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, the Slovak Physical Society, Košice, Slovakia, IFIN-HH, Bucharest, Romania. The venue of the conference is the Academia congress centre in Stará Lesná.
Scientific topics of the conference:
- mathematical methods and tools for modeling complex physical and technical systems, computational chemistry, biology, and biophysics;
- methods, software and computer complexes for experimental data processing;
- computer algebra and quantum computing methods, algorithms and software;
- distributed scientific computing and big data;
- parallel and hybrid calculations, extra massive parallelism.