Youth Conference on Theoretical and Experimental Physics
News, 28 August 2019
On 25 – 28 November 2019, the Youth Conference on Theoretical and Experimental Physics (YCTEP-2019) will be held by the A. I. Alikhanov Institute for Theoretical and Experimental Physics, NRC “Kurchatov Institute”.
The Conference aims to encourage information exchange and discussions between young scientists about topical issues of modern physics.
The Conference will cover the following topics:
- modern trends and problems in accelerator technologies;
- nuclear physics and high-energy physics;
- theoretical, mathematical astrophysics;
- physics of high density energy in matter;
- radiation physics and condensed matter chemistry;
- nuclear medicine and radiobiology;
- automation of the physical experiment.
Russian will be the working language at the event.
More details are available via the link.