Welcome to the JINR Visit Centre
The Visit Centre of JINR was opened on 16 May 2016. The JINR Visit Centre was organized in the frames of the International Cooperation Department of JINR to assist foreign specialists arriving in Dubna to fill in all necessary papers through the single window, as well as to get acquainted with the activities and history of JINR and the city. Halls of the Visit Centre are multifunctional – lectures, seminars, multimedia excursions can be held here.
The contact person on all organizational issues concerning the Visit Centre is Deputy Head of the JINR International Cooperation Departmen Anna Kotova, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll appreciate your feedback on the work of the Visit Centre!
- Reception of visitors: registration; issuance of entry permits/passes, daily subsistence; transfer and hotel reservation; preparation of visa invitations to the Russian Federation for JINR’s visitors; briefing
- Reception of delegations, excursions in the multimedia hall
- Office of International Communications: organization of exhibitions, press events; development of information products
- Providing the venue for press events (press briefings, press approach, individual interviews, etc.)
- Providing the conference premises. There is a meeting room for 6 people (it is possible to fit 2-3 extra chairs) as well as a multimedia hall (up to 45 people). Premises are provided upon prior arrangement whereby a request should be addressed to the Visit Centre first.
- Internships for employees of JINR Member States and Associated Members
5 Molodezhnaya str.,
+7 (49621) 6-52-42
+7 (49621) 6-42-23
Registration of visitors:
9.00 am to 1.00 pm
and 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm
From the Sheremetyevo International Airport
From the Domodedovo Moscow Airport
Trains to Dubna depart from Savelovsky railway station (metro station Savelovskaya).
Please, get off the train at the last station “Dubna”.
Buses Moscow-Dubna depart from Savelovsky railway station.
Buses Dubna-Moscow depart from “Bolshaya Volga” station. The price of the ticket – 350 rubles.
Taxi in Dubna
тел.: +7 (496) 212-22-99, (496) 217-06-77, (496) 212-85-50
Going from Moscow by car follow the highway А104 (“Dmitrovskoe shosse”). Please, mind that at the crossroads in Yakhroma, before the bridge across the Moscow channel you should drive a bit to the right under the viaduct using the “Dmitrov, Dubna” sign to the circum urban road. Then, go straight to the circular motion crossroads (near Dmitrov city), turn left using “Klin, Rogachevo, Dubna” sign, drive about 500 meters and turn right using “Pervomaiski, Dubna” sign. Continue driving using the main road via Orevo town and go straight through Tempy township to Dubna.
Information on how to register JINR network users, e-mail account, to register your computer on JINR network, JINR network remote access, to get wi-fi access, access to external scientific libraries
Please send applications for reservation of the Hall of the Visit Centre to: email@example.com.
|10 April 2018||09:00 – 12:00||UC||JINR introductory lectures for school students from the HEMDA Centre, Israel. Responsible person – Karpova Elena (JINR University Centre)|
Phone: +7 (49621) 6-55-82
Phone: +7 (49621) 6-42-21
Phone: +7 (49621) 6-54-57
Phone: +7 (49621) 6-42-01
Phone: +7 (49621) 6-42-23
Phone: +7 (49621) 6-52-42