25th International Conference MCE-2018
Education, 26 January 2018
From 29 January to 3 February 2018, the 25th International Conference “Mathematics. Computing. Education” will be held in the Dubna State University.
Conferences of the MCE series are interdisciplinary and aimed at consolidation of efforts of scientists and professors, preservation of traditions of science and education, scientific and teaching staff training in the fields of math modelling and IT, attracting the youth to science and education.
In the framework of the 25th MCE Conference programme the following events will be held: the symposium with international participation “Biophysics of complex systems: computational and systems biology, molecular modeling, medical biophysics”, the round table “Digital economics”, the All-Russian seminar “The scientific Russian language” supported by the “Russkiy Mir” foundation. Topical seminars “Machine intelligence and quantum computing”, “Big data and cloud technologies” and “Electronic learning sources and technologies” as well as the special topical seminar “Mathematical models of self-organization in natural sciences” will be delivered along with traditional sections.
Conference organizers are:
- Lomonosov Moscow State University,
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR, Dubna),
- Dubna State University,
- RAS Scientific Council for Biophysics,
- Pushchino Scientific Centre for Biological Research RAS,
- RAS Institute of Cell Biophysics,
- RAS Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics,
- Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology RAS,
- Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics RAS,
- Interregional non-governmental organization “Women in Science and Education”.
During the conference, online streaming of plenary meeting and round tables will be organized on the Dubna State University you-tube channel.