International Conference “Mathematical Modelling and Computational Physics, 2019”
News, 02 July 2019
This week, from 1 to 5 July 2019, the International Conference “Mathematical Modelling and Computational Physics, 2019” (MMCP-2019) is held in the Congress Centre “Academia” in a picturesque mountain village Stará Lesná on the slopes of the High Tatra Mountains (Slovakia).
The MMCP-2019 Conference is organized by the Laboratory of Information Technologies JINR (Dubna, Russia), Horia Hulubei National Institute for R&D in Physics and Nuclear Engineering – IFIN-HH (Bucharest, Romania), Institute of Experimental Physics of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, the Technical University of Košice, and the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University (Slovakia).
This scientific forum continues traditions of conferences, which were started in 1964 in Dubna. JINR holds the Conference each two years successively with colleagues from Slovakia. The conference MMCP2019 will be dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics of the Technical University of Košice. More than 100 participants will take part in the MMCP this year.
The Conference is traditionally dedicated to mathematical modelling, issues of algorithmization and programming of tasks that are solved in our Institute and the Member States.
This year, the Conference will cover the following topics:
- mathematical methods and tools for modelling complex physical and technical systems, computational biochemistry and bioinformatics;
- methods, software and program packages for data processing and analysis;
- methods of computer algebra, quantum computing and quantum information processing;
- machine learning and big data analytics;
- algorithms for parallel and hybrid calculations.
The Proceedings will be published soon after the Conference in EPJ Web of Conferences.