Supersymmetries and quantum symmetries being discussed in BLTP
News, 08 August 2022
Today, on 8 August, the International Workshop “Supersymmetries and Quantum Symmetries – SQS’22” started in the Laboratory of Theoretical Physics. This year, more than 60 scientists have joined the event offline and online.
At SQS’22, participants will discuss the following topics:
- String and higher-spin theories;
- Quantum and geometric aspects of supersymmetric theories;
- Supersymmetric integrable models;
- Quantum groups and noncommutative geometry;
- Standard Model and its supersymmetric extensions;
The event will finish on 13 August.
The meetings of this series, which have already become traditional, are held on the initiative of a famous Dubna theoretical physicist, Professor Victor Isaakovich Ogievetsky (1928 – 1996) and gather leading experts in this field. The previous SQS meeting was held in Yerevan in 2019.